Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Great photo idea!

Just got back from the Independence, MO downtown square where I went to my first Santa Caligon Days festival.  It was raining, although, lol, not even anywhere near the deluge that hit this afternoon when I thought about going.  I got a little damp, but it was worth it.  Walked around and looked at the craft booths and found a few things that I might just have to mosey back and purchase.  There is a person who is selling the cutest little aloe vera animal planters.  They are monkeys, pandas, some little tiki dude and my favorite, a lemur.  The aloe vera plant sticks up out of the top of their heads and looks like little spiky hair.  They were definitely on my list of "I want this" for sure. I would have taken a picture but by the time I was there, it was dark and I didn't think my iphone picture would turn out.  Luckily, the guy says he will be there for the rest of the festivities.  Yay! 

Came home to dry out and spent a little time cruisin through the Pinterest site and found this great site.  It's a tutorial for adding photos to a canvas frame.  How great is that?  Seriously.  It's awesome.  : )..  And sooo ez to do.  Check out this website for the details!
I know what my next Modge Podge project is going to be.
Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment