Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Woot.. : )..

Soo, had a busy Labor Day weekend, thanks to all those who have sacrificed so much for others. We appreciate all that has been done so that we can someday live in peace.

The other half spent a pretty good chunk of the weekend enjoying Greaserama. Think he must have had a good time, and he was nice enough to toss some fundage my way. Ergo... I got this little guy.  Either I was having trouble seeing in the dark rain and thought I saw Lemurs and tiki guys or they sold them. Actually I am betting that I was seeing things. Lol. Anyway, he's cute no matter what. Now he needs a name... Been trying to come up with one but haven't picked the right one yet... Hmm. Scratchin my head. It will come to me in a flash! Until then... I'm gonna rest a bit. : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment