Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Modem issues..

Went back to Santa Caligon days today and got to enjoy it without the rain. Whew. It was sooo nice outside today. Great day to relax and enjoy my break. My other half bought me some yummy Smirnoffs soo I had a great day indeed. : ).. Not able to post on my home 'puter right now so I'm pokin at my iPhone for a minute.

That being said, here's somethin funny for anyone who has to work tomorrow.

How to install a home security system..
1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 workboots.
2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine.
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.
4. Leave a note on the door that reads:
Hey Bubba,
Me, Big Jim, Duke and Slim went for more ammunition. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pitbulls, they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of'em in the house. Better wait outside. 'Cooter'

No comments:

Post a Comment