Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dinner tonight.. : )..

Oooh, this looks soo good.  It's cooking right now.  Shouldn't be too much longer!  Found this on Pinterest a few days ago.  Frozen chicken breasts, Target's Hawaiian-Style BBQ Sauce and pineapple chunks.  Cook on high 2-3 hours or low 4-6 then serve over rice.  : )..
I saw one person say it was a little spicy though, so I'll probably wuss out and stir in
a little sour cream and see how that goes.



2 comments:

  1. Did you put the chicken breasts in frozen? I am always looking for crock pot recipes....love easy cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great catch! Yes, they were frozen. I liked the dish, but my husband said it would probably have been better with some pulled pork instead. And whoo! It was spicy! The BBQ sauce had red pepper flakes in it. I liked it though. : ).

    ReplyDelete