Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to our Auntie Em! : )..

It's Emmy's second birthday today.  : )..  We played this morning, then took the
pups out for a "picnic" lunch to a park in Kansas City, MO.
 
They each got their own "picnic" treat and thoroughly enjoyed it!
It's the birthday girl!
It's our sweet, almost one year old little boy!
 
 And our poor little almost one year old boy with
his wrapped foot.  He seems to be feeling a LOT
better today, back to being spry and running on
all four legs for now.  Still a little sore though!
---
We took them to PetCo instead of the usual PetSmart
and let them enjoy a little walk around the store where
Emmy barked and growled at a huge dog poster. Lol.
She's sooo vicious!  We got them some small tennis balls
and some treats.
---
Then we stopped by to see her favorite person in the
whole wide world, her "Uncle Steve!"
She loves her some Uncle Steve!
After that, we came back and she conked
out for a short nap.  Lol.  Busy day
for puppies!  But it was a fun one!


No comments:

Post a Comment