Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Update on my wittle puppy... : )..

My poor little boy had a toenail that was broken off at the quick. Yikes! Yeow! Whatta trooper for sure! They had to knock him out and trim it up. He's back home, bandaged and groggy, but better than he had been. Poor little guy. The vet said he couldn't believe how Milo could stand jumpin around with it like it was. I'm taking tomorrow off to stay home and baby him, as well as celebrate Emmy's actual bday. : ).. Hopefully he will be back to running on all four paws soon.

1 comment:

  1. It only took about 25 hours for him to remove the bandage, which is a couple hours too late to go and have another one put on today. Lol. I got to see his toe though. I'll spare ya the picture that I took. Hopefully it makes his foot feel better and that that toenail grows back soon.

    ReplyDelete