Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Enciendo mi fuego... Por favor!

Umm..  K..  Soo..  Yeah..  Today?  We were at QuikTrip..  Getting a little iced refreshment..  And what do my wandering eyes happen to see?  A few of these..  Lol..  Sorry for the blurry shot..  : )..  Lol..  I was trying to be as discreet as I could while takin a picture..
Which..  Reminds me of this old post entry from around the beginning of my blog..  Lol..  It's worth revisiting on an awesome day such as this one...  Oooh yeah..
Here it is..
Sooo. : ).. Yeah.. Kinda havin a bit of a Backdraft moment here. Umm. Yeah. Drove past a group of on-duty firefighters at Quiktrip who were headed back to their trucks after purchasing themselves (I'd have bought them all a round!) cool, refreshing fountain sodas. I wish I'd had my camera. Yeah. It was a sight to behold. I had the crazy, overwhelming urge to become a firebug.. or.. woozy.. Lol. I had a flashback to the training assistant day at work where a co-worker felt a little faint and some of the lady trainees and I almost joined her after looking up to see four or five firemen striding confidentally through the call center floor to her rescue and our.. deep admiration! Whew. Is it hot in here or am I havin a hot flash? Yeah.. Sooo. Uhh.. Umm.. What was I talkin about? Oh! Yeah.. Umm hmm.. Whew.. Yeah.. Men.. In.. Uniform.. Umm.. Thanks guys? : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment