Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Shake..

I love having a milkshake maker.  : )..  And no, there were no boys that came to my yard.  Seriously, my milkshake maker has definitely paid for itself.  A little ice cream, a little caramel syrup this time, a little milk, stir it up and voila.  Yummy.  Love it.

I love a little malt in my shake, but we hadn't looked at our malt in a while.  Lol.  It was a huge lump that was impossible to work with.  That's ok though, a super ez, super yummy caramel shake sure hit the spot!  Awesome...

2 comments:

  1. I am basically addicted to milkshakes but they make me fat. It's all their fault! I try o stay away but just yesterday I had Chic Filet's Christmas Peppermint Chocolate Chip Shake and it was to die for. Only one though...until Christmas 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I tell ya.. If they ever came up with a diet shake, people would make a fortune. : )..

    ReplyDelete