Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Milo's hurt again.. : (..

We think he must have broken another toenail, this time on his back, right foot.  Poor little guy.  It happened this afternoon as he was enthusiastically running around outside.  Not sure why he's having this problem, although when he plays, he plays hard.  Going to call our vet asap in the morning and get him in pronto this time.  He's still walking on it at times, but he's holding it up everyonce in a while.  : (..  Poor wittle baby!  He's going to run out of toenails eventually.  This time, while the doctor has him knocked out, I am going to have them trim his other nails down so he has less of a chance to get hurt again.  We went out for lunch and brought him some more squeaky toys to make up for his pain.  Lol.  He's a trooper though!  Still playing and happy as ever.  : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment