Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I know what I'm going to be doin.. : )..

Yay!  Just got this sweet little Passport Journal in the mail on Saturday. 
The Missouri Wine Organization has a winery tour deal going right now.  Every Missouri Winery that participates has a stamp and a passport number that earns a visitor rewards.  They range from a wine opener to an apron, to a neoprene carrier and then progresses up to a wine tasting party for 10 people at a winery of our choice.  : )..  Hmm.  Guess I'm going to be kinda busy for a bit.  Awesome.  Although I went to a wedding last night and they had some delicious (!!!) Franzia boxed red wine that was soooo good.  I am a wine spritzer fan, so I won't tell the wineries I visit that I add a little Sprite / 7up-ish soda to their wines.  Lol, I'm sure that's a faux pas that would make them take my stamp back.  Ha!  Soda?!  In our wine?!  Nevah!  No more soda in our wines!  Ok, that's my Joan Crawford imitation for the day.  On to the wine country for us!  We have one in Weston, MO, just a hop, skip and a jump from us.

By the way, here's one of the best cabinets in our house.  Lol.  It's our liquor cabinet.  Not that we drink a lot, but it's there when we are ready!
I sound like a lush now..  Don't I?  : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment