Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Milo's toenail diagnosis..

Our vet kindly joked with me and asked why I keep breaking Milo's toenails. Lol. What can I say? That puppy loves chasing squirrels and cats and birds that are all smart enough to stay on the other side of our fence. : ).. Milo runs with abandon and without a thought to his own safety, which is why I love our fenced in back yard. It's huge so he and Emmy can gleefully run and play and have lots of fun. But, that being said, Milo has yet another toenail broken off at the quick. Good news though, we knew what to look for this time so he's not having to deal with it for almost three weeks like last time. He's going back under anesthesia shortly and Dr. Swoope's going to also trim the other nails while he's out so we might avoid having to do this again. Poor little guy. Still just as happy as ever. My little trooper. : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment