Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brrr! Time for a quick and yummy chili recipe!

Brrr.  After sitting in our finished but coooold basement (thanks to Sear's head scratchin furnace technician who couldn't quite figure out the issue with our furnace - duh - it's a problem with our ignition and limit switch - and just a matter of time before it's fixed - but that's a whole 'nother story - one that I can gleefully tell you how to get a $93 non-refundable trip fee refunded - ha!), I'm thinking that I might need a little chili for lunch.  Here's the winner for now!

Been eyeballing a lot of tasty looking Pillsbury Commercials on tv lately soooo, I stopped by their website and found this yummy little specimen!  I think it's just what my cold basement has ordered.
Click here for the details on it.
I'm sooooo cold.  It looks sooooo yummy and warm!  Yay!  Time for lunch!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments!

    I'm happy to meet you and am your newest follower.

    I hope you manage to get warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! I appreciate you stopping by my blog as well. : ).. I am following your blog too! And after popping my head outside for a quick minute to let my pup back inside, I'm thinking I know why it's cold down here. Lol. Brrr! I'll be warm soon though, getting ready to head to work and the furnace they crank up there. I'll have my fan on before too long! It's great to meet you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get to enjoy a few at least, to warm you up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too Karen! : ).. I am ready for some warm weather to come back so that I don't have to freeze, lol, it is supposed to be very nice this Sunday. I plan on enjoying that! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete