Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

And our Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Winner is.....







By overwhelming opinion, both on here and elsewhere, the winner, winner, chicken dinner winery winner is...  Belvoir Winery...  Steeped in history, rumored to be haunted (yikes!), recently rennovated, newly opened, highly recommended, very welcoming, and ooooh so charming, it was a given that it was above and beyond all of our other choices...  : )..  It's going to be a fun day!  Woot!  Pictures to follow in a couple weeks...

And on another note, yay, we've accumulated enough wineries on our list to qualify for the dinner for four.  Missouri Wine . Org probably thinks we are a couple of winos.  : )..  Lol..  I'm sure the wineries won't complain!  (we won't either!)

No comments:

Post a Comment