Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Two Shaggy Puppies.. One Great Groomer.. Voila!

Emmy's string cheese incident.. 
Milo's weedin.. 
 A trip to our new groomer, Aunt Chelsea..  : )..  And now?  Pretty little puppies!
What a little hound dog..  : )..

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!! Are those both yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Myric, I totally agree, those are some cute little puppies. : ).. And they are both ours. We have Auntie Em (we couldn't resist that name since she's a "Toto" dog and didn't want to name her something like Dorothy or Judy) who is two years old, and then Milo (not enough well known male Wizard of Oz names), who is one year old now. He's the Milo of "Life According to Milo". His family gets online but not on facebook so we created his own blog so they could see him grow up. Emmy's family doesn't get online at all, but they have seen her in person since we got her as a pup. : )..

    ReplyDelete