Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Ohh Yeah, I know what's for Thanksgiving dinner!

Umm, yeah! Sign me up for some of this Johnsonville Sausage Stuffing. Aunt Mildred might be a little miffed when her dried out stuffing gets pushed to the corner, but she's going to be running people off of this dish so she can have it alllll to herself. Ooooh yeah. Now that's some good sounding and looking stuffing! I might just hafta do a few test runs..... Hmmmm.. Whatcha say? You in? : )..
Click HERE for the video...
(does anyone have a monitor wipe? i just licked my screen again)

2 comments:

  1. HaHa! You are so fuuny. It does look good though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill. : ).. I love having fun. My fb friends used to bear the brunt of my humor until I started my blog. Lol. And, that stuffing really does look delish, and super, super easy! I am not only planning on making it myself, but I already scored a dinner invitation by posting it! Lol. Awesome! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete