Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dancing With The Stars.. : )..

I caught a couple shows this time, now that I'm not always working evenings, and also caught JR Martinez and Rob Kardashian on the Ellen Show.  JR's Jive was great, but Rob really picked it up in the past few weeks.  : )..  Great job to both, and congrats to JR.  However, you've gotta appreciate Rob shakin his bon-bon..  Lol.  Here is a video of both of them..

2 comments:

  1. Was so thrilled that JR won and equally thrilled that Rob came in second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Jill. I loved the Jive that JR and his partner did, but Rob really picked it up here in the last few weeks. : ).. Both of them did great!

    ReplyDelete