Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

A few pics from the weekend..

Had a great weekend.  Here are some pics I enjoyed during it.  : )..


 Polly has the right idea.
 Judging from the chair, looks like somebody had too much fun sitting outside Amigoni Urban Winery.  Lol.
 Famous Seamus and the Travelbongs at Coda. : )..
 Tyler Gregory introducing Paul Coleman who moved out of the pic, and then AJ from the Fall Down Drunks on the other side, sporting his paint bucket bass guitar.  They look pretty rough, but lemme tell ya, they all sound great!  : )..
AJ actually played this one string electric Elvis Presley Chocolate tin guitar during his set.  It really sounded great! 
All in all, it was a pretty great weekend.  Now for two full days off to recover.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment