Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Slow movin Saturday morning..

Stayed out at the Famous Seamus and the Travelbongs show watching the other two acts that played with them.  Really enjoyed the Tyler Gregory set, ended up buying a cd from him and having him sign it, which I'm sure he really enjoyed.  : )..  And then we enjoyed one half of a group we had seen before called, "The Fall Down Drunks", or as my husband asked, since there was only one of them, if he would call himself, "The Fall Down Drunk".  AJ thought that was pretty good.  Lol.  Anyway, it was a great night of some great new age bluegrass music.  It ain't your daddy's bluegrass music anymore.  These groups can get down when it comes to bluegrass. 

We have a few more wineries to hit today, but I have a feeling that they probably won't be able to beat the two we visited yesterday. 

That being said, here's some more funny stuff to tide us over for now..



No comments:

Post a Comment