Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Forward my mail.. I have moooved.. : )..

Umm.  Yeah.  Sooo.  Wine Tour Part Two.  Please forward all mail for me to Ladoga Winery, Smithville, MO.  Yeah.  It was just that nice!  Suhweet, suhweet, suhweet tasting wines.  Gorgeous facility.  Cozy.  Friendly owners!  Everything you would want in a winery.  They had a couple of comfy leather chairs that just screamed, "Drink some wine here right here!"  We relented.  Lol.  There wasn't a wine that I tasted that wasn't delicious.  No oaky - licorice taste, whatsoever. 

They were also having a buy one, get one half off today.  My friend put that discount to good use!  : )..  We also know exactly where we are having our second wine tasting / pairing party.  The owners told us, they have only been open for two months and want to get into the parties.  They can host one in December, and get this, they will accommodate us on a Saturday evening at 6pm after they close.  They are offering us an exclusive, private tasting / pairing party.  SOLD!  Sign us up! 

Fence Stile was a booger to find, but lemme tell ya!  It was sooo worth the trouble.  They have a bridge out that blocks people from coming in the normal way, so we had to find and go in the back way.  Turns out, it's only one road over from where we got Auntie Em.  : )..  They were just as great as Ladoga.  My friend and I are both qualified for a free dinner for four at any winery of our choice.  Hmm.  Pairing party at Ladoga.  Dinner party at Fence Stile.  I love the Missouri Wine . Org.  They are awesome.  It's going to be a great time here in the next couple months.  Awesome. 

Such a great day.  Such great wineries.  Had a lot of fun and laughs.  Getting ready to head out to see Famous Seamus and the Travelbongs.  Should be a great night too.

No comments:

Post a Comment