Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

One more winery..

After hitting five last weekend, I needed food so I missed hitting Albonee.  Finally made it today.  It was a little further out than I thought it was, but I got to see where our Truman Road goes after the point that I usually turn off.  : )..  Here are some pics of the winery and my growing winery stash..


 Sorry, had to take this shot from the side, there were some people enjoying the fire pit and I didnt want them to think I was trying to take their pictures.  Lol.
 I have a corkscrew, apron, neoprene carrier, and four yummy wines (I kinda cheated and added a Pirtle bottle we have had for a bit).  Now I just need to figure out what foods go with which wine.  : )..
 Really loved the Jowler Creek Nort.  Yummy stuff!  Caramel and vanilla undertones with a raisin aftertaste.  Deeelish!

No comments:

Post a Comment