Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Brrr.. A quiet Sunday watchin Nascar..

Watching my Columbia, MO native Carl Edwards try to stave off Tony Stewart to win the Nascar Championship.  It's been a good one, going back and forth between the two.  Here's a little clip from last year's huge Missouri snowfall.  The story was, a local weather person was doing a live shot when Carl showed up telling them his truck was stuck in the snow.  Someone said the reporter told him they were busy and that they were getting ready to do the live shot until someone let them know just who had actually shown up.  Lol.  I'm guessing the weather person was not a Nascar fan?  : )..  Here's the link:
Go Carl!  : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment