Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve Mornin.. : )..

Whew.  Last minute call to go into work.  Had to do some clean up for people who hadn't gotten a fifth round eval done so I went in, put my headphones on, turned my work chat room off and dug in.  Put in close to 60 evals in 5 hours and got through the entire list that was left over.  : )..  A HUGE, huge, huge!! thanks to Chris B for graciously getting me some ice water when I really needed it!  I totally appreciated that.  Awesome!  My eval per hour count was 13.40 when it's usually around 5 or 6ish.  Lol.  I was mooovin.  It's amazing what I can accomplish with a quiet room.  Woot! 

My co-workers have really stepped it up the past week though, we were all posting some huge eval totals each day.  One op hit 96, another hit 70 on a regular basis, we had someone post 81 one day and turn around and post 61 the next.  Our two newbies were also stepping up and cranking the evals out, which is awesome!  They started in one of the craziest months (yeah, lol, wait until February!), dug in and have been doing great.  Whew.  I think we definitely need another potluck....   Or....  Another outing.  : )..  We need a little more time to gel as a group.  Lol.  Hehehe. 

Alrighty.  I hope everyone has some great New Year's plans.  I know that I do.  We are stopping by Ladoga Ridge Winery to meet up with a few friends for a quick start to our evening festivities.  I love Ladoga Ridge, they have the best selection of sweet wines around this area.  Out of 5 wines that I tried, there wasn't one of them that I wouldn't have bought on the spot.  Yummy!  One of our group is going to bring a picnic basket with some fruit, cheese, crackers, etc and we are going to take full advantage of the warm weather here by relaxing outside on the veranda.  : )..

Then, we are heading out to see our friends, Famous Seamus and the Travelbongs who are playing at a local restaurant.  Already made reservations for a table so we can camp out and have some great fun.  I have a feeling that it's going to be a great New Year's Eve.  Hope that everyone else has a great one as well.

Here's a little dose of humor for the day.  I have been enjoying "Despicable Me" lately.  Lol.  Not sure how many others have seen it, but here's one of my favorite scenes.  Steve Carrell plays a not-so villianous character who has a lot of little minions and had told the kids that they were his cousin.  Enjoy and have a Happy New Year!


"Whuut?!"  Lol.  Love that!  : )..  That's going to be my new ringtone if I can figure out how to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time tonight and here's hoping you have a Fantastic NEW YEAR! *Cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill, I hope that you have a great New Year as well! *Cheers* back atcha! : )..

    ReplyDelete