Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Three days to go.. : )..

I am sooo looking forward to some vacation time.  It's been sooo long since I've had time off.  I am sooo ready.  Still working on my project, but, whew, it's slow going.  I won't really be able to sit down and work on it until Thursday either.  I'm thinking it may be a next week reveal.  : )..  Not that it's really that exciting, mind ya.  Lol.  It's a craft project that I've been wanting to do for a while though, so I'm glad that I'm working on it at all.

Here are some pictures of things that I would love to have around the house.

 That looks so comfy, although probably hard to get out, unless you roll out of it.  : )..
 A nice little outdoor retreat.  : )..
I would really love to have a sun room to relax in.  Especially one that I could open the windows and let my cats enjoy a breeze every once in a while.  : )..
Great outdoor idea, especially after hearing that parts of the country might end up with over 16 inches of snow! Ack!  We might get some, but it doesn't sound like that much.  We had over 20 one day last year.  Thankfully, I'm in a job where I could schedule a vacation day back then and didn't have to go to work.  I am soo not ready for snow.  Lol.  Good luck to those who are getting it, or who are anxiously waiting for some!  : )..

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready for snow! MN. is going to have a brown Christmas and I hate it. Send it here if you see any. :)

    Can't wait to see your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will gladly give you any that we get! : ).. I'll try to fan it up your way and past us! Lol. And I've got an interim project that I left part of it out in the car. Lol. It's not getting done like that.

    ReplyDelete