Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, December 19, 2011

My co-workers are so awesome and funny!

I was pulling a call for an evaluation tonight where the police were calling in to see if we had someone responding to an alarm activation.  Our poor operator looked at the history and told the officer that we had spoken with someone who said a moose probably set it off..  Then she stopped and repeated, "A moose?!" then went on with her call.  I was listening to the call before the history of the account came up and I checked the history.  "Spoke to 'John Smith' (names changed to protect the customer's privacy), said a mouse probably set it off."  Lol.  A Moose?!!  Mic-key M oh oo se..  : )..  Co-workers.  They make my day!

2 comments:

  1. There are some great calls every once in a while, but that one was awesome. A moose. A moose?! Lol. I laughed for the longest time!

    ReplyDelete