Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hmm.. Lessons Learned.. : )..

Mm..  K..  Sooo..  Found a great project idea on Pinterest (which I love and am addicted to), so I decided to try it.  It's still a learning process.  Here's what the project should look like..  Lol..

 Thought this was a really neat idea..
 Sooo, I bought this at a thrift store...
 Placed my stickers on there..
  Painted over them..
And peeled them off..
The things that I've learned from this..
1. Pick a regular canvas picture..
2. Use bigger letters..
3. Use a roller paintbrush..
4. Hope that it turns out well..
And of course, I had to go with a Cairn Terrier / Toto theme because of these..
 That's one of my favorite pics from CafePress.com.
 Our sweet little Toto puppies..  : )..
They really do look sweet and innocent..
Don't they?  Lol..
Don't be fooled though..  Lol..  It's just a disguise..
Oooh, whatta sweet little puppy!
: )..
Think I'm linking up to Debbie Doo's Newbie Party again this week.
Click HERE for her link, check her page out!  She's got a lot of great ideas!


3 comments:

  1. Your pups are adorable! Cute craft idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my friend for linking up to the newbie party. Such cute pups Oh my, I just want to hug them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jill and Debbie! My puppies are definitely cutie pies, we have been thinking about getting one more little pup. They are just too cute not to have more. Although, lol, I was glad when Milo got past his puppy stage. Ha! And Debbie, they would love for you to hug them anyday! You would be their bestest friend in the whole wide world too! : ).. And thank you, Debbie for letting me link up again, I've missed being on there a couple weeks. Been kinda slow over here. But I'm back! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete