Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Vacation Day Number Two.. : )..

Yesterday was nice, filled with puppies and naps, pork chops, cheesy taters and yummy salad.  Today was filled with a short nap (stayed up too late last night and got up too early this mornin) and then some quick shopping for a couple White Elephant gifts for a Christmas party tomorrow night.  Then we took our pups, Emmy and Milo out for a little treat.  My dad, who loves dogs, lol, sent each of our dogs $5 for a Christmas present.  Lol.  We went to one of the local Petco's and got Emmy a new hedgehog spiky ball and both of them some yummy treats.  We usually buy Milo replacement squeakers because he will tear a toy up in a minute to get to the plastic squeaker inside.  Petco doesn't sell them like PetSmart does, but luckily, we still have a couple of them on hand, so he won't know that his toy had to wait.  Lol.  : )..  Emmy loves her new ball and has been carrying it everywhere.  Happy little puppies for sure!

Here are some fun pics for the day..  Lol..



 And my favorite one for the day...  Lol!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jill, I totally agree. : ).. My dad loves his grandpuppies. Lol.

    ReplyDelete