Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

White elephant fun..

Not sure that I like the whole white elephant game or not. Well, the gifts are great, as long as you don't get a gag gift.  'Sup with that?  Really?  I'm going to spend good money and get what instead?  Lol.  I think those that bring gag gifts should have to put them in a pile and that's all that they get to pull from.  The rest of the group can pull from the actual presents.  Anyway, here is our contributions to the game.  : )..
Ceasar helped me wrap them.. 
 I'm usually terrible at wrapping, but actually faired pretty well this year..
 And what would the day be without a little dose of humor?  Lol.


Hope that everyone has a safe, joyous, peaceful and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I love white elephant games but agree about the gag part. The last game I played I kept losing movie tickets for 500 pennies!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Crystal! I came away with a firestone a couple years ago and my dh had some kind of a big bulbed plant? We finally put it in a pot and all that is left is one long frond. Lol. I am death to plants. I scare plastic plants! That's funny about the 500 pennies though! : ).. Lol. Gag gifts. People are crazy. I lucked out the past couple years though. Knock on wood, hopefully it will get better for both of us!

    ReplyDelete