Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Whew! Friday!

Worked from 6:30pm last night until 2am, but we got far enough on our fifth round of evaluations that the three people working today should be able to finish without me.  Yay!  Woot!  : )..  Whew.  It's been a huge team effort and it will be worth it in the long run.  Two co-workers entered over 80 evaluations yesterday, three of us were right around 50 and our two newbies each put in 40, which is awesome as well.  Our boss probably expected us to tank this month, he's out on vacation until January 3rd, but I'm sure he will be impressed that we finished on time.  I'm thinkin potluck time!  I have a few ideas for that.  Hehehe.

I'm thinking about the following Pinterest Crockpot ideas:

Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
found here.


Crockpot Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
found here.

Or..
 Crockpot French Dip / Au Jus
found here.

And maybe a super quick, super ez
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
found here, which technically is
not a Pinterest recipe because
apparently, I never saved the link
to this one.  Lol.

Anyway, sounds good any way our potluck should happen to go...  : )..

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! Great job! Hope your boss appreciates all you've accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! : ).. Although, lol, our boss might be giving us the, "yes, I'm glad you finished the evals, however, if you all had been that productive all month long" look as well. Lol. Yeah. We have been trying to focus but it's been hard. We've had quality assurance presentations that we have had to do plus feedbacks to new operators after they have taken a few calls as well. It's been crazy, but our boss will definitely appreciate it. Even if we could have worked a little harder early on... : )..

    ReplyDelete