Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Aha! Finally! Aha!

Soo.  I've had this song stuck in my head every time we stop by one of our local Chinese restaurants.  One of the songs they play has the same beginning as something that I used to listen to and love, but until now, I couldn't figure out what the song was.  It was literally driving me nuts every time that I would try and think of it.  Mind you, we have an external hard drive with over 200 artists and who knows how many songs. 

I kept thinking Plain White T's, because despite the fact that they have one pop song that hit the charts recently, surprisingly enough, the rest of that cd had some very interesting and great sounding darker tunes.  I checked that cd.  Nope.  Not the song that I was looking for. 

Modest Mouse?  Nah.  Although I love some of their songs as well, especially Ocean Breathes Salty and a few others.  Muse?  Nope.  Although, again, love some of their music as well.... 

Finally..  Finally..  Finally!!  Aha!  Eureka!  It's....  Flogging Molly!  Awesome!  Loved this song from the first time that I heard it until I finally remembered it today.  Whew.  Dang.  I think I need some Ginko Biloba.  : )..  Lol..  I think that I lost it when we bought our new computer, some of my music never got transferred onto our external hard drive, and I redid my iphone playlist with the new computer.  I am missing a lot of music until I get around to hooking it back up here in a few minutes to fix that problem.  Alrighty, without further ado..  Here is the song that I love, "Float" by Flogging Molly.  By the way, I love the video just as much as the song!  Woot!


Awesomeness.  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment