Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Today is Wednesday.. Soo.. That means..

I have less than a week of "vacation" left.  Didn't work yesterday, but put some time in today.  Got up super early, got in, got a lot done, got finished for the day (can't work overtime during my regular shift because I'm already being paid vacation for it), hit Wal-Mart and picked up some crafty little items for a few projects that I have in mind.  All in all..  It was a pretty productive day.  Until now..  Lol.  However, once I am done here, I'm starting on housework..  Yay..  Yay for me!  : )..

 Here is my second white elephant prize from the other night.  Luckily, we took two presents so we both got to draw.  I won a Wal-Mart gift card but then someone stole it.  Lol.  Guess who stole it from them?  : )..  Ha!  My dh!  He had my back.  He loves these bowls because we are forever trying to find something to put diced veggies in when he makes homemade pizza (Yummy!  We have a bread machine so he makes his own delicious crust.), fajitas, tacos, etc.  I gave him the bowls and he gave me the card.  Works for me!
 Umm.  My favorite crafty little "project"?  Smirnoff Ice for the grenadine that I already had waiting at home.  I wish that I could have bought some of the nice weather that was in that picture!  But, unfortunately, Wal-Mart refuses to sell that.  I know.  I've asked.  Repeatedly.  Even told them that it wouldn't matter how much they charged for warm weather, I could find enough people to pitch in!  Lol.  The closest answer I ever gotten?  They can sell me a ticket to someplace warm.  Sigh.  It's not the same.  Lol.  Although, it is pretty mild outside, temps in the mid 50's with upper 60's tomorrow.  Woot!  Bring it on!
 I'm looking forward to this project.  : )..  I bought some of the floral tape, now I just have to stock pile some of the little sample size bottles.  Should be fun!  I love patio lights and this idea is just too great to pass up!
And I couldn't forget my babies.  I got them a couple squeaky alligators.  One of them already lost a leg when Emmy and Milo were playing tug.  Aye Carumba.  They don't make puppy toys like they used to.  Thankfully, they were only 94 cents.  We had a couple other alligators in the past and Milo loved them.  He tore them up as well and it took me forever to find them again.  But!  I finally did.

Housework time.  Yay.  Unless there's something on Pinterest.  Lol.

Addendum:  Beware!  Lol!  Spritz!  Not spray!  Cough!  Hack!  Cough!
Cough..  Hack..  Cough..

2 comments:

  1. Boo Hiss on the house work! Looks to me like the best part of the crafty project will be emptying those bottles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I'm tellin ya! : ).. I'm still working on my first though. Whew. Made the mistake of spraying some Hazelnut Cream Room Spray upstairs. COUGH! Hack! COUGH! I think I can taste it. Whew. It needed to say, use sparingly. I'm afraid to go back upstairs! Spritz. Not spray. Whew! cough*hack*cough Smells good though. A smidge too strong. Whew.

    ReplyDelete