Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday Mornin..

Despite the fact that I am still on vacation, I am going to put in a little time at work today.  We are trying to make it to the end of our fifth round of evaluations, and I'm betting that it's probably going to be close and that we need a little boost.  Every little bit of work helps.  At least I won't have to be there, so it will fly by.  : )..  It probably won't be the only day that I go in either.  Lol.




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jill! : ).. I just called to check how far we are from getting done, we are still finishing up on the fourth round. Aye Carumba. That means, we still have over 800 evals to do once we start our fifth round and only a handful of us to do that. Luckily, one of our top evaluators has been coming in for overtime as well. I figured it out though, with only 6 people, in four days, as long as everyone did at least 33 evals (which is how many we are supposed to do anyway), we might be close. We also can work this Saturday and Sunday as well, sooo, lol, I am thinking that I am going to definitely be putting in some overtime. Whew. If we don't hit the end of our fifth round, instead of getting more QA ops, next year, they may limit how many people can take off in December. Sooo, overtime it is. Straight pay, but overtime no less. : ).. Whew. I might need the good luck wish! Lol. Hope ya had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete