Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lightbuullb!

Soo, I finally figured out what I'm going to make with salt dough.  It finally came to me last night.  Yay!  I will be posting pics as soon as I get that little project finished.  : )..  Woot.  Finally.  I knew that I was going somewhere with that craft idea, just took me a minute to figure it out...  I'm guessing that my mind likes to procrastinate just as much as I do..  Should be posting pics on Saturday.  Until then..

Here is one of my favorite Diamond Rio songs..
(I miss the Breeze)


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill, it might be later in the day on Saturday, lol, forgot that I am working at the group home from 7am-3pm. Wishful thinking that I was going to have a couple days off again. : )..

    ReplyDelete