Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Finally Friday.. Whew..

After two loooong days of mostly inbound evaluations, it is finally Friday.  Yay.  Whew.  I am sooo ready for my weekend, even though I am working at the group home again tomorrow.  Luckily, so far, it is only the dayshift instead of a double like last Sunday.  That was a little rough, but I made it.  : ).. 

Here is what I'm thinkin about for dinner tonight..

 Turkey Chili
1 lb ground turkey
1 can cream corn
1 can great northern beans
1 pkg white chicken chili seasoning

Brown turkey in skillet.  Add in corn, seasoning, 3/4 cup water and beans.
Mix together and bring to a boil.  Turn heat down to low and simmer, covered,
10 minutes. 

Found here..
MessHalltoBistro has a lot of great sounding recipes.  : )..

And then some of this to top it off..


A shot of vodka, a shot of blue curacao
and lemonade.  Yummy!
Only one eight hour shift standing in my way..
Whew..
No more inbound evals..  No mas!  No mas!
Lol..  I wish..  Ugh..
I might need a couple of those drinks this evenin..

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, easier day. Pizza Hut for dinner and just a soda. : ).. Whew. Soo much better. But I am going to make that chili! Thanks Jill!

    ReplyDelete