Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shaggy little puppies..

It's about time that we give Emmy and Milo's "Aunt Chelsea" a call.  We have two shaggy little puppies again.  We were outside enjoying the warm (!) weather this morning, trying to get some good pictures of two active little pups.  They are starting to look a little shaggy.  : )..  Aunt Chelsea has her own grooming shop through a vet in Excelsior Springs.  I've known her and her family (including Wayne and the rest of the Famous Seamus and the Travelbongs) since I moved here in 1998, while dh has known them since he moved here in high school and since Chelsea was born. 

She did such a great job of transforming our shaggy little puppies from something like this..
 And this..
 Into these cute little puppies..
 And this little hound dog..  Lol..
 Here's my shaggy little boy this mornin..
 And my shaggy little girl..
Aunt Chelsea!  We need ya!  Stat!
: )..

1 comment:

  1. That one of Milo after grooming is one of my favorite pictures of him. Lol. It's also my current facebook profile picture. : )..

    ReplyDelete