Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Morning Training.. Yay..

Long day ahead, starting with two hours of Diversity Training for my group home job.  I'm hoping that it covers the fact that different cultures have different beliefs in treatment and disclosing information as opposed to how we should treat each other.  And, I am hoping that two hours is too short of a presentation time to include role plays.  Ugh.  I'd rather have my foot repeatedly slammed in a door.  Lol.  We are adults.  We can understand a concept without having to, "act it out".

Unfortunately, even though this training session may pass without it, I know that within a week, I am scheduled for a five hour training session through ADT that will not only be chock full of role plays, but homework (whut?!) and projects for an on-going, monthly group session for our new Aubrey Daniels way of life.  Yay.  Joy of joys.  Role play.  Homework.  Projects.  And it's only Monday.  : (.. 

However!!  It's also one day closer to my Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner Winery Dinner at Fence Stiles Winery in Excelsior Springs.  : )..  That food sounds sooo good.  The wine is great!  I can't wait.  And, we are scheduled to have near record high temps today!  It's possible that we might hit 70 degrees.  Can you say spring fever?  Lol.  Although..  Today and tomorrow are both supposed to be great, it's supposed to turn this weekend and we have a possibility of snow.  Sigh.  Really?  January is going out like a lamb and February is going to be a lion.  I'm going to do my best to enjoy the next few days!  : ).. 

I discovered that the link to my friend's blog was messed up, I think it tried to put the link on two lines.  She's done a great job and has added more to it as well.  If ya'll wanna check it out, click HERE.

Alrighty.  I better run.  Yay.  Training.  Yay.  And after that?  A full evening shift at ADT.  : )..  Awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Whew.I.made.it.. Barely. Lol. I used to be able to do those long days standing on my head. It's getting harder each time. Although, one of my co-workers had us rolling toward the end of the night. Lol. She meant to say that she went to see the movie, "Underwater"(?) but said underwear instead. I don't know if I was punchdrunk at that time, but I wasn't the only one laughing a lot. Lol. It was awesome, and actually worth the training and late evening shift to be there to enjoy that. Woot. Whew. Back to my regular schedule now.

      Delete
  2. Under what? Underwear...... ah ha ha ha made you say underwear.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Great minds think alike. That was my fb post when I got home tonight! I love that song. Lol. : )..

    ReplyDelete