Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Mediteranean Popcorn.. : )..

I've been trying to eat healthier foods, including snacks.  I have been snacking on yogurt with fruit, apple slices with peanut butter, almonds and a few other assorted odds and ends.  Now, I found this delicious idea from our Tyco Health Matters website.  It's a pretty tasty little snack, and a lot more healthy than the regular version of microwave popcorn.  Here it is..

 One pack of fat free butter popcorn..
 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
and 1 tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese..
1 1/2 teaspoons of Italian Seasoning..
 Put the popcorn in a bowl, drizzle with
EVOO, then Parmesan Cheese
and then the Italian Seasoning.
Toss to blend well.
You can store it in a sealable
plastic bag.  It says to eat it
within two days.
It's a pretty good treat...
 I was enjoying it while sitting outside
on our deck, it feels a lot warmer than
that looks.  The pups were playing,
until Milo realized I was snacking on
popcorn.  He even liked it, although
he didn't get much.  He liked it
better than he did this lime.  : )..
He wants to know what in the heck that is!
He said..  Ughh!  Blech!
Aha.  I think I have found our new
chew stopper.  Limes.
Sooo much tastier than bitter cherry
spray!  Ick.  That stuff is terrible on
burgers.  It gets everywhere!
Poor puppy.  Although he did lick it
twice.  : )..

I'm linking up to Debbie Doo's Newbie
party again.  Ya'll should check out her
website!  She has a lot of great newbies
and she's got a lot of neat ideas as well!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pic of Milo and the lime! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I do too. That was actually the second time he licked it. You should have seen the look he gave me both times. Ha! : )..

      Delete
  2. Better watch that pup~ I think he's contemplating how he can get some tequila and salt to go with his lime.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Milo says he will take the tequila and salt, but says he wants to skip the lime! He said, "Ughh! Yuck!" And this from a puppy who will eat just about anything! : )..

      Delete