Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Kahunas! : )..

Yummy!  I love Kahunas.  : )..  DH found them at a local diner and we've been making them at home ever since.  I love a good breakfast sandwich, and this one is delicious.  Usually, if I am cooking, I try to avoid anything that takes too long.  I have enough other things to do, I don't feel like taking extra time cooking when I know that I am the one who also gets to clean.  Yay.  Thankfully, we have a dishwasher that isn't me.  Ha. 

I decided that our Kahunas sounded really good and that, despite the fact that I still had the same amount of stuff to do, that everything else could wait.  I'm glad that I did because they were yummy!  Here are the steps..

 Brown some breakfast sausage..
 Chop and sautee some onions..
Cook an egg with a broken yolk..
Layer the sausage, a slice of cheese,
the egg and onions.. 
Put your other slice of bread on and
grill both sides..
Open the sandwich, add shredded
lettuce and a little bit of mayo.
DH loves adding hot sauce.
I'm a wuss.  I stop with the lettuce and
mayo..  Lol.  : )..
Enjoy!
---
Found out yesterday, one of my friends
has started her own blog..
She's doing a great job!
Welcome to the blogging world
Jeanie!  : )..

2 comments:

  1. That is making my tummy growl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, mine too. I made those yesterday and we haven't had breakfast yet. : ).. They are delicious though. DH said I should have let my onions get a little darker so they would carmelize and release some of the sugary taste. But other than that, they were soo yummy.

      Delete