Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

French Dip Sandwiches.. : )..

I put a beef roast in the slow cooker yesterday morning before I left for work.  Had a leisurely day at work, upgrading Microsoft updates on our computers, working on our Most Missed qa criteria and working on a pod decoration for our American Heart Association challenge that is coming up this next weekend.  Lemme tell ya, it's going to be great, we have a seriously talented newbie who has gone above and beyond when it comes to the challenge.  : )..  It already looks great, I'm sure it will only get better!  Our group is soooo going to win.  I will make sure to post pics when they take and post them.

Came home yesterday evening and walked into a yummy smelling kitchen.  The beef roast was soo tender, it fell apart everytime that I tried to pull it out of the crockpot.  It was super easy to shred with forks.  Here are the pictures and steps..  Of course, it was super, duper ez.  It turned out really well though!
 Beef roast..
 2 cans Beef Consomme.. 
 Low heat, 8-10 hours..
 Makes the beef roast nice and tender..
Shreds so easy because it's falling apart..
 Toasted, cheesy Hoagie buns..
(I still need to buy new baking sheets..)
Plated along with the au jus sauce
and some Martha Stewart
Italian French Fries..
I think this would have been great
with my ez pz sweet potato fries as well.
Super easy, super good!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought that it was, dh said it could have used a little salt. Other than that and the fact that his toasted bun bottom was a little moist because the meat was still a little too juicy, I think he liked it. : )..

      Delete