Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, January 27, 2012

My brain has gone on vacation....

Soo..  We finished our 6th round of evals at work and have a little down time before we start again next Monday.  Whew.  My brain called me a few questionable names and then left, popping back around the qa department corner to give me several withering, hateful looks.  Lol.  It went back to our Kemah, Texas vacation.  It loves it there.  I don't blame it at all.
 My brain on vacation..  Lol..

However!  Right now?  Wow.  It's back again!
One of my co-workers googled his old hometown
of Boston..  Hmm..  I googled my old hometown
of Fulton, MO and found this picture!
 I spent 30 years there and never
saw the beauty of Fulton like this
person did!  Wow!
What an amazing photo!
I had to have more!


This is a local Missouri photographer
Notley Hawkins..
I found his website..
Check it out if ya wanna.
I sure am!
I don't normally buy photos
like that, but lemme tell ya!
I might just have to make an
exception.  Phenomenal photog!
Click HERE for the website..
Wow.  What an amazing talent!
My brain agrees.  : )..

2 comments:

  1. Fulton was always great, small, but not too small. 11,000 people. I had 161 in my graduating class. I had never seen it look like that picture though! I love it. : ).. It makes me look at Fulton in a whole new light. That photographer is amazing! His other pictures are just as gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete