Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Umm.. Yeah!

Realized this morning I spent a week without Pinterest.  I'm sure that's a record for me since I have become addicted to it.  However, there are times that spending a little time perusing it pays off.  Check out this website.  She's so creative!  : )..  I love these jenga block keychains and think that I might just have to try some of that!

Click Here for the link..

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing - I checked out Sarah's blog - she has some amazing ideas!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, I totally agree. I love the jenga keychains, but also love the burlap cork boards as well. : ).. Always glad to pass along some great things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm tellin ya! I love the look and think that I might just have to try some of those. : )..

      Delete
  4. This is a cool DIY key chain! Pinterest is so addictive isn't it? The only time I didn't browse it was when I was on vacation. Now the urge is all coming back again! lol!

    xoxo
    Myric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh Myric! I love the people who post a much needed "Pintervention" picture. I need one. Lol. I love Pinterest. I am spending enough time on there to figure out how to find things through the search engine or by visiting other pages from the pins. I didn't have a lot of home computer time this week and actually made it through, but I'm glad that I stopped by there today! Those key chains are awesome. For sure!

      Delete