Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

BlogFrog Information..

So, now that Google Friend will be leaving us at the end of the month, there is another choice.  I have been a member of BlogFrog for a while.  I just didn't quite understand the fact that Google Friend shutting down would keep people from following our blogs.  BlogFrog to the rescue?  Not only can people still follow blogs, but they have a message platform where you can include personal messages as well.  You can follow other blogs by clicking on their follow button, just the same as the regular friends link on the websites.  It won't actually show on your blog, but once you log onto the BlogFrog website, you will still be able to access the friend / followers information.

Click Here for the link to BlogFrog.

3 comments:

  1. Many are doing the Linky thing. Have you thought about that too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to check it out. As long as I don't have to be technical to get it to work, I'll be fine. I have tried to do things like create buttons and for some reason, I don't know what goes wrong, but I haven't had any luck getting one made. Lol. I tried grabbing your button as well to add it to my page, but for some reason, I can't get the code. I am soooo not a techie type of person. I would love to create a banner for my page, but I haven't quite gotten that done either. : )..

      Delete
    2. Hmm. Ok. Finally got logged into LinkyTools after it wouldn't accept the passcode that I typed in that showed in my initial application email. Lol. Now? I can't get the code. And it's $2 a month. Hmm. BlogFrog is free. I'm leaning toward BlogFrog more by the minute. I guess I'm not smart enough for Linky. Apparently. : (.. Sigh. Lol.

      Delete