Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Fun with the Five Senses..

Sight..
Eye Candy..

ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ

Sound..
Ear Candy..
The Be Good Tanya's - "Rain and Snow"
Click here for the link..

The Be Good Tanyas are an amazing group that have been around for a few years.  I don't know why I hadn't heard of them until my Pandora application started playing them on my Suzie Blue channel about a week ago.  I love, love, love their music.  You don't want to miss them!  : )..  I have always loved the sound of a banjo in a group and they are spot on.
 
Wow..  I have found my next Pandora Channel..  Trish Klein from The Be Good Tanyas formed another band with Allison Russell called Po'Girl..
Click here for my next Pandora song..  Love it.....
(YouTube and Blogger are not playing well together right now so they
get a frowny face for the day. : (..  It wont find the list through Blogger so that I can add a video.)

ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ

Smell..
VDay roses from dh, given with the caveat that Valentine's Day is still a "Hallmark Holiday
designed to sell flowers, candy and cards."  Lol.  How utterly romantic.  Be still my beating heart...  : )..

ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ

Taste..
Yummy!
Skinny Cilantro Lime Shrimp
found here..

ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ  ღ

And finally, last but not least..
Touch..
(It's something I will use with my weekend project..)
Sandpaper...  Hmm..  : )..
(Sadly, that was the best sandpaper pic I could find, lol.)


2 comments:

  1. Great, fun post! The puppy eyes melted my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jill. : ).. Mine too. I was like.. Awww. Whatta cute little puppy! Lol.

    ReplyDelete