Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

ChocoCherry Kiss.. Oooh yeah..

Had a wine tasting and pairing party for my friend at Ladoga Ridge Winery in Smithville, MO today.  Rumors of the ChocoCherry Kiss wine being dee lish us..  have been verified as absolutely, definitely, without a doubt..  True!  Yummmy.  We enjoyed all the wines and delicious food that they served, but then we were rewarded at the end of the visit with a dessert that was definitely worth the wait!  They had a concoction made with chocolate ice cream, whipped cream and a cherry, but then poured some of the ChocoCherry Kiss wine over it.  It was soo yummy.  : ).. 

We had a great time with some great friends..
We allll took a lotta pictures..
 Lol..  : )..
 Drank a lotta great wines..
And drank more great wines..
Until it was all gone and we were ...  done..
Whatta great way to spend a great day!
: )..
Thanks Ladoga Ridge!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your kind words. Ladoga Ridge Winery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for your great hospitality! : ).. We definitely enjoyed ourselves.

      Delete
  2. Looks like fun! Laughed right out loud at that last shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guys had a great shot for sure! : ).. One of my favorites. Lol! And it was fun, and that ChocoCherry Kiss wine was fantastic. It has Black Cherry in it instead of regular cherry and I think that realllly kicked it up a notch in my opinion. Soooo good.

      Delete