Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just a little fun for the day..




 Always loved the song, woke up in time to catch the
movie with Sandra Bullock and Tatum O'Neal..
Very apropos that I had already whipped up my
Love Potions last night..
Here is a couple that must not need Love Potions..
Ahh.  Young Love.  : )..
Wishing you all the same...

Linking up to DebbieDoo's Newbie Party..
Check out her great talent and talented newbies that gather!
Click Here for her link..

4 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! Thanks for sharing with the newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! : ).. I still appreciate you being such a great host for us newbies!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute idea--especially for Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! : ).. I couldn't pass it up. They were playing the song a lot around here during that time. Lol.

      Delete