Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chaos.. Lol..

Soo.  Here we are..  : )..  Fergus Ozborn Macdougall.

Haven't really been able to get any other good pictures yet.  He moves lightning fast!
He's a cutie pie and pretty little.  : )..
Emmy loves him and has been like a little Momma to him.
Milo?  Oooh.  Milo is a totally different story.
That's what took so long to get to my post for the day!
Wish us luck!  Lol.

4 comments:

  1. Remember Milo was there first!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, Bliss, that I definitely know. Fergus is cute, but Milo is my boy. He's starting to ease up just a little bit, still not adjusting very well. I'm thinking we might have to make a decision to call Momma Judy back and let the next person have the little one. It's not fair to Milo or Fergus. I'm not sure if Milo would ever get used to him. I'll be making the decision asap though.

      Delete