Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Monday, March 12, 2012

ChocoCherry Kiss.. Oooh yeah..

Topped off our weekend with a Teacher's Appreciation night at Ladoga Ridge Winery in Smithville, MO, where my friend, who is a teacher, was appreciated.  : )..  Half price drinks, snacks, desserts and chances at door prizes.  I actually changed my favorite wine from Toad-A-Lope to their Blackberry wine for now.  They have sooo many great wines that it's really hard to choose one favorite.  However, the blackberry wine and some eclairs?  Oooh, yeah, delicious!

And the best yet?  I won the ChocoCherry Kiss door prize basket.  Awesome!  I will save my ChocoCherry Kiss basket for when my friend returns so that we can appreciate the Teacher's Appreciation prize together.  Over some chocolate ice cream like they had at the Wine Tasting and Pairing party we attended at Ladoga Ridge recently.  Yay!  Now that's a great way to start my Monday!  Woo hoo.  Bring the day on!

3 comments:

  1. Chocolate goes good with wine, and with chocolate wine.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes it does. : ).. Their ChocoCherry Kiss wine is great too. It has black cherry in it, which really gives it a rich taste. Deelishus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HORRAY! CONGRATS ON WINNING THE PRIZE! CAN'T WAIT TO RETURN TO LADOGA RIDGE SOON!

    ReplyDelete