Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Yesterdays Post..

Soo, apparently, I never finished my post from yesterday.  I started last night after we returned from our dinner, but was soo tired that it never got done.  Lol.  We had a great dinner at Fence Stile Winery in Excelsior Springs, MO yesterday evening.  It was one of the top rewards from the Missouri Wine Organization's Wine Tour that promotes over 100 wineries in our state.  It took visits to over 60 wineries to make it to that level, and although that sounds like a lot of driving, most of the wineries are all clumped together.  It took a little doing, but it was done.  : )..

We had some great food, great wine and had a great time at the winery.  Here are some pics of the food and dinner.

 A little Sweet Enchanment, a fruity red wine and some water to begin..
 Some delicious appetizers.  Pimento spread and artichoke spread.
Buffalo Chicken Soup.  Yummy!
 Chicken Alfredo with broccoli and then some Shrimp Scampi too.
You cannot go wrong by feeding me shrimp!
Yummy!
 One eclair, one coffee flavored dessert and then one chocolate puff pastry,
there was one other one that didn't make the picture.  Lol.
These desserts paired with a glass of Fence Stile's Enticement
Sparkling White Wine?  Ooooh, soooo good!
(William, one of the owners, also said Enticement makes a great Mimosa!
Can you guess what I'm having for breakfast?
I knew that I was saving that bottle of Enticement at home for something!)
 Two bottles of delicious wine!
 Love the lights as we left.
Especially the sunburst pattern.

All in all, it was such a great night!
Buon cibo!  Buon Vino!  Buoni Amici!
Good food!  Good wine!  Good friends!
For sure!

 I would like to give a huge Thank you to Fence Stile Winery,
Missouri Wine Organization and also
to Ventana's Cafe and Coffeehouse
for a great dinner!
: )..

No comments:

Post a Comment