Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF.. : ).. For sure..

Milo loves playing with Fergus.  Fergus hates being put in the kennel at night so that I can sleep without having to worry what he's up to.  And now?  Milo "bumped" his nose at me when I put Fergus in the kennel last night, letting me know that he wasn't finished playing with the little guy yet.  Lol.  He kept poor little Fergie Ferg company since it didn't sway me and make me open the door to let him out, so Milo laid down on the floor next to the kennel and watched him for a while.  Eventually, they both crashed out.

This weekend is going to be crazy.  One of my friends, and her Shiba Inu, will be here because we are having our winner, winner another non-chicken dinner winery winner dinner at Fence Stiles Winery in Excelsior Springs.  It's the one that has the Tuscany Pasta, the New Orleans pasta, the Buffalo Chicken Soup (ok, so I guess it's not totally a non-chicken dinner, lol.) and some other assorted items.  I am soooo looking forward to that.  It was rescheduled from February, and was almost rescheduled again.  One of the owners is from India and needed to return to her family after her father had a massive heart attack.  He stabilized however, so she flew back and still wanted to do our dinner this weekend.  : )..  I love their winery, their wines and their hospitality.  They have always been warm and welcoming and I am glad that her father is doing better!  Here was a link to the menu we were able to choose from.

At least we will be home most of this weekend so poor little Fergus won't have to spend much time in his kennel.  : )..  He and Milo can play and play and play to their hearts content.  Or until one of them falls asleep.  Fergus has unearthed the mother lode of squeaky toys.  Milo loves the squeaky parts out of stuffed animals and will tear them apart to get to it.  We have decided it is easier to just buy him the replacement squeaky parts to save him the extra trouble.  After having bought probably, oh, say, five or six packs that hold four in each, I never actually wondered what Milo did with them.  Until last night when Fergus was clawing under the love seat.  I got my handy dandy back scratcher, aka the toy hunting stick, and found 13 squeaky toys under the love seat alone.  Ahh.  It was a squeaky toy graveyard.  Milo was going nuts.  Ahh.  The joys of puppies.  I'm ready to get this weekend started!  One 8 hour shift to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment