Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Directv is driving me insane

Once again, there is another payment off my card and they keep playing its not my job to stop the payment, you need to call your bank who tells me I need to call DTV to stop the payment. Ugh. I'm tellin you, it's enough to drive me insane. Short trip these days. Lol. But seriously? Grr. Argh! Really? > (.. Bad DTV. : p. Cease and desist. Any help * ahem * would be greatly appreciated. Also, while I'm on that subject, Anonymous, if you sign in using your blog name (Dian) and blog address (Bentleysbaskets.blogspot.com) you won't be Anonymous anymore and might get your blog seen by a few ppl. : )..

No comments:

Post a Comment