Welcome

Just a few rambling thoughts and crafts from a mind that is full of both. I am talented in my mind but regularly run full throttle into the wall of procrastination. I have raised procrastination to an art form. A friend once told me I have a BS in BS and a minor in excuse making. If there is anyway to get out of doing my best, I will do my best to get out of it. Welcome to my saburban life. : ).. Lol.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What I want for lunch.. : )..

Been craving some Gyros lately.  Gyros and Sweet Potato fries. 
Might have to get me some of this, pronto! 
 Or this yummy creation that I would love to try..  : )..
Along with my super, duper easy sweet potato fries..
Slice sweet potatoes into steak fry strips.
Put them into a quart or gallon baggie, depending
on how many fries you are making.
Drizzle some Extra Virgin Olive Oil over them.
Sprinkle in some garlic salt.
Rub the fries to coat evenly.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Spread the fries out in a single layer
on a cookie sheet. Cook for 25 minutes, turning once.
Serve with ranch dressing. They are sooo good. : ).. 


2 comments:

  1. now i know what i want for lunch! yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gyro is super delicious, I still have to try making the other one. Looks great too. : )..

      Delete